Benefits of Planting Trees
There are SO many benefits to planting trees, it’s almost hard to name them all! Planting a tree can benefit both you and your local environment. Trees are so important, there is a whole day dedicated to encouraging people to plant them.
Benefits of planting a tree
- Planting trees is easy for anyone to do!
- Trees fight climate change through photosynthesis.
- Trees prevent rainwater runoff and act as a filtering system.
- Trees clean the air and help you breathe by absorbing CO2.
- Trees prevent soil erosion and rainwater runoff.
- Trees help conserve energy by providing shade and shelter from the elements.
- Trees increase your home’s curb appeal.
how to plant a tree
Before planting a tree, consider what trees are native to your area. You can either plant a tree from a nursery or start with a small seed.
Pledge to Keep our water
Drinkable, Fishable, Swimmable
Pledge and Play!
Take the pledge and download our Clean Water BINGO. Play to help keep our water clean.