Earth Day Every Day
Last week, on April 22, we celebrated Earth Day! Once a year, people from all around the world gather together to clean up the environment and bring awareness to environmental issues.
But why limit it to one day! It is important to remember that
Here are a few ways you can do your part to protect the Earth.
- Recycle (glass, ceramics, plastics, aluminum, wood, paper)
- Reuse (bags, plates, clothing, furniture)
- Reduce (glass over plastic, donate items, shop second hand)
- Plant a tree!
- Conserve water
- Dispose of household hazardous waste properly
IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Join a local park, river or beach clean-up
- Shop at local stores and support your local farmers markets
- Use reusable bags when you go shopping
- Keep storm drains free of trash
- Pick up any litter and properly dispose of it
- Adopt-a-Drain today
Pledge to Keep our water
Drinkable, Fishable, Swimmable
Pledge and Play!
Take the pledge and download our Clean Water BINGO. Play to help keep our water clean.